We are following the “COVID-19 Secure” guidelines to make shopping as secure as possible. Please read the following information before visiting.
WE REOPENED ON FRIDAY 29TH OF MAY.
The Garden Centre is
Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Please read the following information carefully before visiting us, we have had to implement a few changes to how we operate.
• Home delivery will continue for the foreseeable future to help people self isolating or for bulkier items.
• Our Click n Collect service has now ended.
•Free local delivery will continue for those customers still needing to self isolate.
NEED TO KNOWS WHEN SHOPPING AT OUR CENTRE:
• The Garden Centre & Aquatics is open to Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
• Pat’s Pantry Coffee shop remains closed until further notice.
• A maximum of 2 customers per household.
• Contactless card payment is preferred where possible.
• Customers and staff are required to observe social distancing measures and must remain 2 metres apart at all times.
• We are open for those who have a good idea of what they are buying and not for general browsing purposes at this time.
• We request customers don't touch plants and products they do not want to buy.
• We are restricting the number of customers allowed in the centre at one time. If we have reached our allotted capacity we ask that you please join the queue observing social distancing at all times.
• On arrival we have provided Hand Sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for your shopping trolleys
• Perspex screens have been installed at each customer information point and at each check out.
• We ask you to please be respectful and courteous to staff and other customers at all times
• Hand sanitizer is provided at the exit.
We thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any concerns or ideas on how we can improve our service please contact us https://bit.ly/2ZIBpq0
We are really looking forward to Welcoming you back to the Garden Centre!